CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 7, 2007

Hoping This Is It....

So December has already been unbelievable. I'm hoping that one of the following is my tragic event for December and I can now live the remainder of the month peacefully.

My mini-van broke down yesterday afternoon. I was simply turning left and it quit working. We towed it down to my in-laws and when it hit a bump the tow strap ripped off the a/c lines! Brilliant! It's going to Rusty Eck this weekend.

If that's not it, it could be that when I checked our bank accounts online, they were all zeroed out. We have 2 checking, each with a savings and they were all 0, except for the joint account, which was negative. I wrote a check to Applebees when I was 17, for $6. I had ordered a grilled cheese kids meal while with a girlfriend, and this included a small tip. Apparently the check didnt clear. Fast forward 8 years, I am married with 3 children, and the check has occurred intrest, and with fees, I now owe them $981! You read that correctly. They were awarded a garnishment and I had not been notified because of the name change, moving, etc. WTF?!? Bank of America charged us a $100 processing fee, and then all of the bills coming through went against it and occurred fees as well. GAH!

Or it could be that we were going down stairs to play trains and my almost 2 year old tripped and gashed his head open above his lef eye. A trip to the ER and 3 stitches later, he's fussy but hanging in there.

Surely that's it, right? Are your thoughts and prayers with me? It can't be bad karma, as I am living life good-even volunteering! Lord-if there is anything else-please-just make it clear-I cant handle much more. The strain the stress brings into the household is unhealthy!

I am staying positive. Karen called, and I get to cover for Debbie at Scrappin Time Tuesday. I'll be there from 1 til close if you get a chance to stop by. I'd love to see ya. I'll also be there Monday night for my Recipe class-it's never too late to start!

Oh-and the best news of all. I have been published! I sent in a CD calendar I had made to Creative Concepts and it is featured in their upcoming January issue! It's on page 6! Just look me up and I'll give ya an autograph! HA! -See I'm hangin' in myself. It's a little overwhelming but nothin we can't handle. We have our love, and our children, a warm home with food in the cabinets, and TONS of scrapbook supplies! What more does a girl need?!

Until next time......

1 comments:

Liz S said...

WOW, sounds like you are hitting rough times. Hang in there, it can only get better from here right?!

Your poor baby. How did the stitches go, I mean when they were putting them in, was there a lot of screaming? When Parker got his in his hand he felt everyone of them. The stupid PA wouldn't stop and wait she said it was just him being nervous. Well, bull^&*), I realized later the damn numbing stuff wasn't given enough time to kick in. Live and learn stupid PA.

Anyway hang in there, LIFE WILL GET BETTER!!!

Liz
PS: email me, I would like an update on Gina. lizshaughnessy@cox.net