CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tantrums and Finding Faith

Being a my mother is the best thing I've ever done. It's also the hardest thing I've ever done. It is my greatest strength, and greatest weakness. You could call many any number of names and obscenities, but calling me a 'bad mother' or anything related-breaks me down immediately. I do not have the confidence or security this job requires. I am broken down now, as she continues to scream from not being able to ride in the wagon (3 other little kids were taking turns from our walk to the park). She continually disobey's me and it's exhausting. I am vulnerable and reduced to tears. I trust that God knows what He's doing putting these amazing blessings in my care, but I continuously doubt my ability to succeed. I'm contemplating throwing a tantrum myself. It's likely not to yield any rewards, but it may go a long way in relieving my stress!

In other news-I am delighted that my blog friend Julie has offered to make a donation for Paper Therapy's upcoming event. If any of you would like to join that group, participate in swaps, and other events please find us through meetup.com and again, our group is Paper Therapy. I am busy collecting donations for the "Finding Faith" program, which will introduce these broken women to the art of preserving memories and documenting their healing journey through scrapbooking. If you would like to be a part of that, I emplore you to participate further. Please e-mail me at brynnthornburgh@gmail.com and I would be glad to address it further. This is a cause close to my heart, as I was once damaged with little hope. At the least, please add these extraordinary women into your prayers today. Thank you for your time to listen and extend your care!

MUAH

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Big HUGS Mama....I feel your pain on a daily basis....keep your chin up...and some day I'm told THEY do move out!!! LOL!!!! I will be getting a package off to U this week! :):):):):):):):):):)

Michielle said...

Ya know, they keep telling me that being 'little' is rough. Well, I know for a fact that being a Mommie is rough as well!!! You are doing great!! A wonderful Mother!!! Just think of it as another 'stage'.... :) She'll move on (with your guidance) and continue to grow into a wonderful little person!! Love ya

Hartach said...

You have so much going on, I don't know how you do it. But you do "do it" and you should take pride in that. I love you!