CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

No Pictures?!

Maybe later! I'm busy rounding up donations for the upcoming "Crop-for-a-Cause." These events are a lot of work! If you, or anyone you know, would like to donate something for our goodie bags and/or raffle/door prizes, please feel free to send it-and it can advertise your small business as well! So far, I have Photoshop Elements 7, manicures/pedicures, scrap supplies and a few more. I'm trying to be creative and not limit it to just scrap supplies-I may even get a few restaurants. We're off to a pool party-I'll check back later-and announce the STASH winners! Have a blessed day!

1 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

When is the event???? I can probably donate some things....send me your addy again at bmwgirl@cox.net! :):):):):):):):):):):):)