CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

A 12x12, double layout swap?!

What was I thinking undertaking this?! Over $100, 14 hours, an entire bottle of zip dry and a refill of xyronx-I AM FINISHED! These scans are a little cruddy-but you can see. I made all oof the pots, beading and embellishin g them, designed the chili for the ristra, stamped, embossed and more! I picked up some leather and it all come together! My favorite part is the little road runner! I like the state symbol too!
I made 12, plus one for my BFF back home, Chrissy. I can't wait to see all the effort everyone else dedicated!


It was A LOT of work--and I'm glad I started early. I've helped Brandi too-and I like duplicating, especially for a purpose!
I'll announce the stash winners soon-it's not too late! Thank you for checking in and keeping up with me. I've got some BIG, exciting news coming as well! Stay tuned.

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....these are AWESOME!!! I can tell they were a lot of work!!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE the colors! :):):):):):):):):):)

Hartach said...

They look great! I am so glad you made me one too. I am glad to be making a trade for you as well. However, it will won't be as nice and detailed like yours.

Michielle said...

You did a Wonderful job dawling!! Very colorful and full of fun little details!! Soooo creative!! It reminds me of your creativity when you made a clip layout with photos of a 'furry critter' laying on my sidewalk!!! HA!! Love ya!!

Naomi Ockeman said...

love them!!! great job

doggiemom said...

Love the roadrunner. He's so cute. Love the state paper too. I used the same kinda thing (except it was Oklahoma) for the Tulsa trip to CK. What fun!