CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 15, 2009

Oh SO much!


Yea-that's been my title before. Sometimes life just gets going-then I have to stop and catch up!
Mother's Day was AMAZI
NG. I got my dream camera, the Canon Rebel XTI with an additional 300mm optical zoom lens)! My mom sent me flowers through FTD, my sister-in-law made me a sweet card, Chris brought me my favorite meal from The Olive Garden Saturday night, they all made me breakfast in bed Saturday morning. Aubrey gave me the black polka dot dress she had picked out for me, chocolates from Jace (the kind with the map), pink roses from Hollan, Chris worte me an UNBELIEVABLE poem (endearing and quite a surprise), Jace made me some things at school, including one of those little tea cards! We took off to Taos and explored the little street shops in the Plaza, had linner (lunch/dinner) and then we went to the Rio Grande Gorge, some 685 feet deep, as you see here (a special thank you to the random guy who took this photo for us-and didnt run off with my new camera)! It was an amazing day, and that's an understatement. We missed church, but God certainly blessed me in spite of it!
Picture 2 is of my new hair cut. I'll get a better shot next time I have my make-up all done! lol

This is my sweet BIG baby Ben, still groggy from the meds after being neutered yesterday!


I was LOVING the camera for Jace's baseball game. He's stepping into home for a point!




Then we went to Chris' hockey game. They're in the play-off's. And, still in since they won. He's too cute! LOVE him!



That's it, for the most part. There, of course, were other things that made the camera card-but you don't want ALL of the details!! I'm working hard on Paper Therapy's fast approaching "Crop-for-A-Cause" in June. Also, I'm participating in a page swap, 12-2 page layouts, and I'm putting A LOT of effort into them, just as I hope they are. The laundry is dwindelling and life is great. Wait-so great in fact, that if you're a scrappy friend that dared to read through all of this, I want to share my stash with you! Please leave me a comment, but remember that when you receive your package, round up some of your unused stash and pass it forward if you can, otherwise, just enjoy! I encourage you to participate, as I'll have more than 1 person chosen-I have a ton of stash to share! lol. Blessings to you, B.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds wonderful. I can't wait until B can start to make me home made things.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYY for new cameras and GREAT MOTHERS DAYS!!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEE the photos and LOVING your NEW HAIR! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Hey I'm a scrappy buddy!! Pick me, pick me, no just kidding!!
I ALWAYS read your posts. I'm glad you had a great mothers day. I didn't have one at all, now that I'm a single mother!!!
Talk to ya later,,
Luv ya,
gina

doggiemom said...

It's been a while (I hate to say) that I have had some time to check out everyone's blog entries. Glad you always have pics to share and now you have the dream camera to take them with. Poor little Ben:( have to feel for him. He'll be much better for it though and for you guys too. The picture of you all standing at the fence to, I'm sure a big drop, is great. Have fun with the new camera and glad you had a Happy Mothers Day. Hope to see you next time you come into the big city.

Luv2scrap said...

Well, I am not sure if you know me, but I know some of your friends in Wichita. It is nice to see your blog get updated every once in a while. I read at least once a week and look at some of your page ideas.