CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 1, 2009

And, A Creative Post, to Follow My Previous Heartfelt One!

Please forgive my scanning. Usually the stiching is so seamless it's undetectable-however that is not the case today! 3 single page layouts and 1 double. I was a busy girl, scrappin' away Wednesday and Thursday. What do you think?!


We went to review and purchase the 'antique' photos we had done, Tuesday night. I about choked to pay for them ($40/sheet) but as a scrapbooker, I couldn't deny myself-or our heritage! This is the group shot, including our mini-weiner dog that had hopped in the car!
This layout will be taught in my June class at Scraps Galore. It was nice to finally scrap some of Jace's baby pictures, as he's 8 now! Myself, my mom, and my sister Brandis, all kissing the sweet baby!


One of my favorite photos, courtesy of my baby sis Brayla. This was taken out on my grandpa's farm, before the auction..... It's stamped Aubrey-Engel Farm-2008 on the picture.


Too ,uch fun we had.....6 of us loaded up in my van to attend CKC in Tulsa Oklahoma (OK). We squeezed into a photo booth at Scrap Happy's and these are the results.... Page 1



And Page 2. I used the 'paper ruffling' technique for the first time-and dew drops from "Robin's Nest." Love those. It was great to just grab some paper and use it too. Especially this "Twitterpatted" line from Imaginisce.

I need to prepare for the National Scrapbook Day Crop I will be attending tomorrow. It won't be the same without Brandi-but maybe I'll actually accomplish something if I prepare and focus! **MUAH!



4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh these are JUST GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE that tractor photo and the photo booth ones! :):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

oh my stitching was never seamless, I could never get it figured out so I gave up altogether.

Love your multi-pic page

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

Those are great Brynn!!! That brought back some fun memories for me!!! Thanks.

doggiemom said...

One of these days we need to get all the pages that were done with our photo booth pictures. I did win a gift certificate at the crop with the ones I had done on the paper I had picked up there at the store too. I had wayyyy to much fun doing them and a lot fun memories came back too.