CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

To satisfy loyal blog stalkers.....

ESPECIALLY YOU HUELSMAN!

Everything is progressing nicely. IT amazes me how quickly the days pass. It seems as though I updated a few days ago, but it's going on 2 weeks! I'm disappointed that ScrapFunattic has chosen to try the upcoming Ganza without my frills, but I respect their choice and I hope it is successful none the less. I will miss those of you that I may otherwise not see! (Complaints can be yielded at 316.733.0029!)

I am still trying to make the house a home. It's slow going. Halloween was fabulous. In oposite fashion, I have posted the pics on my myspace, but not here. I attended a Pampered Chef party Monday night. 4 of us girls went together while the husbands kept the kids and had pizza! It was quite exciting for me, as I had always envisioned such things in my life. I joined a Stay-at-home-moms group through Meetup. If you are not familiar with this up and coming internet wonder, you should definately do so! We went to the Fur, Feathers, and Fins tour yesterday at PetCo. It rocked! I had previously joined a scrap group through the same venue, but have not had the opportunity to actually join them as of yet. Our "Little Monkeys" group is fairly large, with at least 1 event available each week. I look forward to more.

Yesterday, as I pulled in the pre-school drive to pick up Aubrey, I over shot where I was and crashed into a big pole. I would like to make up a much better story to accompany the damage the van sustained, but what can I say-I'm too honest.

It's getting cold here. I slept downstairs last night in front of the fire because my stingy husband refuses to let the heater be over 70 degrees. :( It is EMMENSELY windy right now with advisorys. You couldn't even see the mountains on account of the blowing dirt. It was intense. Oh-and there are real tumbleweeds that are bigger than I am! Really!

Laundry is waiting.....as is everything else. Call or e-mail anytime. *MUAH*

2 comments:

doggiemom said...

WOO HOO!!!!!! I'm all better now.

Michielle said...

Ohhhhhh Sweet Brynn!!! I miss you sooooooo much!!! I hope that you are doing okay today. Maybe it's not windy there, because it's ~windy'er~ than H-ll here!! Hmmmm, Windy'er.....is that a word??!! HA!! love, Love, LOVE ya bunches!!!
Michielle