CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

YEA!

So-wanna know a secret? I have had a Cricut Expression and the Software for almost a year now and up until yesterday-I HAD NEVER USED EITHER! I kno-it's just crazy. I decided I wanted to experiment with vinyl for my walls and then my Expression wouldn't co-operate! I called Tracey and we tried a few things but she hadn't used the vinyl or 12x24 mat. She reffered me to Summer. AHHHH! I had never actually TALKED to Summer-she's PERFECT and I've always been intimidated! I took the leap-and she called me. And get this-she's also SUPER SWEET! (I keep hoping to find out she's like a female Dexter or has some other dark side;) So-she told me she always just uses her software. And after uploads and updates-IT WORKED! I painted the accent pices to coordinate with my colors and IT IS BEAUTIFUL (if I do say so myself)! My only regret is that I waited this long!!! Uppercase Living? Why? I can cutom make wall accents for 90% of the cost! Is my excitement coming through my blog?!?! I've gotta go-my vinyl awaits!!!!

P.S. I couldn't have done it without you Summer. THANKS!

P.S.S. Do you like my miniature dachsund accent on the sofa?!?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have to say it looks fabulous!!! Love it!!! I love the idea of painting it the colors you want!!! Great talking to you!!!

Unknown said...

Man chicky,
That is gorgous. I'm jealous. Why didn't we know we could do that when ya lived here??? I really miss ya.
Talk to ya soon,
Gina

Michielle said...

Hey Brynn......I hope that you are doing okay??!!! It sounds like you are maybe settling in some?? I have emailed you a couple times, but didn't know if you had gotten them. Just have been thinking of you and hoping that you are okay.
Love ya,
Michielle