CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Air Balloons and Road Runners





































Those 2 things are quite common around her-and in the last few days we've had our closest encounters yet! First-we went to explore higher ground, as the clouds were coming up from behind the mountains and whisping up like fingers grabbing them. Needless to say I wanted a picture (without a power line in it). In our upward search a road runner ran across the (yep you guessed it) road! Then-it stopped, posed, and let me take a great picture of it!!! (Chrissy says it must be a scrapbook road runner)! Saturday, Eagle Ranch Gymnastics was having their grand opening. We've been looking for a good class for Hollan so we checked it out. It was awesome-and even better with tethered hot air balloon rides available. Oh-and I don't know who the hell that skinny kid is-but he was NOT welcome in my pictures!! I've also included a few shots of my continuing effort to make the house a home.

What the CRAP?!? My picture folder shows those turned counter-clockwise!! Arrrggghhh....
MUAH

1 comments:

Lori Renn said...

Thank you Brynn for your sweet comment on my blog! xo, Lori