CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mini Me











Because it is ABSOLUTELY too fabulous to keep to myself; I am going to attempt to upload a video to share with you (It's at the bottom. Scroll down and push play NOW). It's just a short clip but worth watching none the less. Afterwards I asked her why she was doing this and she said. "Because I want to be like you mommy!" I suppose I need to remember that more frequently so that I can be the person I want HER to be. Rumor has it that I did this myself as a child, though I must say I think it WASN'T with livestock/farm animals!

I've made some more advances on the house. Laundry is quite daunting right now but it never does itself (no matter how much, I hope, dream or even PRAY it to).

My hair has gone darker for fall, as it tends to. Oh-we visited Roswell, NM for our Saturday day trip this past weekend. It is famous for "The Roswell Incident" to be followed by Area 51. It was a lot of fun. The WHOLE town is geard towards aliens. Their well stocked scrapbook store carried some great UFO styled stuff for my advantage too! I'll add a few of those pics for your enjoyment too!

I'm taking an online class that is going really well. It's definately more work than I thought it entailed but I think it'll be worth it. I've been massaging on the side. I did the deepest tissue EVER on Monday, and my shoulders are still paying the price! My Christmas shopping is underway, but I have a "Monkey Birthday" to put on first! (Both the child AND the theme is/are MONKEY!)
I received a subponea to appear for a court trial on the 25th. I must note that I was a WITNESS and not involved in any way! (It's for my sisters ex(THANK GOD) boyfriend). Unfortunately for any of you missing me-I will not be returning for it, as they "let you out" of your obligation if you reside more than 60 miles away-and I'm about 600.

WOW! This video is taking FOREVER to process. I don't know how much more babbling you can take! Oh-and now it's sideways! Sorry-turn your head!!!! ....but I turned those samn pictures!!!

Ok-stuff to do-my husband's acting like a retard-I'll try to get pictures for next time. *MUAH*


2 comments:

Liz S. said...

Brynn,
That is too funny! Kids and the things they come up with.

Sounds like you are loving living in NM.

Liz

Liz S said...

Sorry Brynn didn't realize you had to approve comments, I just thought I was being stupid and it wasn't posting, DUH. Remember I am a blonde, LOL

Liz