CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

....sorry....





I know I'm usually better at updating. My only excuse is my disposition. I just haven't felt like doing ANYTHING and I DESPISE that. I'm trying to make a few changes so we'll see. On with the update.....

We didn't see any other balloons flying for the fiesta after that day. Friday, Saturday, AND Sunday's events were cancelled due to the winds. My dad, step-mom and big sis made it in and although they didn't enjoy balloon fiesta, enjoyed their fast trip. We played cards that night and it was awesome. I used the timer on my camera for the first time ever to get a pic. We made it to the balloon museum and walked around the fields waiting for mass accention which was later cancelled. Oh well. It was great to see them and show off my house ;)

Chris worked a TON last week, sometimes 20 hours a day. I missed him terribly and fortunately it slowed down for the weeked. Our neighbors annual Halloween party was Friday night. It was delightful to meet everyone and make new friends (my coordinating shirt says "hearse"). Chris was beginning a staph infection on his right hand going into our anniversary Sunday. I demanded he go to Urgent Care for antibiotics, although I'm not sure they're helping now. It was otherwise uneventful, and that's ok. I know the unGodly pain that accompanies it, so I've tried to be pretty lax. Monday, Hollan made my day with what has to be my favorite picture (since the tutus)! I hope you enjoy it just as much.

Things are coming along, just not as quickly as I would hope. Aubrey will start preschool next Wednesday. She's looking forward to it. Jace is moving along nicely and Hollan is a sweetheart. I woke up to his precious little kisses all over my face. Maybe that accounts for my good mood and motivation today!

Hugs and LOTS of misses. MUAH!

0 comments: