CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

RR ER




Well......we have been here in Rio Rancho over a week and Jace decided that that was long enough to not have visited the Emergency room. The group of boys he hangs around with brought him home just before 6, telling me that they were racing and Jace flipped up in the air and landed on his head! Apparently on the turn, he hit another boys tire, went over the handle bars (no helmet) and tried to break the road. So-the dr. said if it were under any other circumstances he could just be a boy and recover-but the chance of a slow bleed was fairly high. HELLO! We arrived, waited, saw the nurse, waited some more-and then he runs to the trash can and begins vomiting! -NOW I'M freakin out! The nurse said they would get him into a room immediately and although he was still acting goofy, full x-rays and a cat scan were ordered, as you can see. Outcome:everything's fine. THANK YOU JESUS! Home at midnight-he's still pretty sore.
On another note. My thoughts and prayers to my dear friend Michielle and her family, experiencing grief and everything that comes with it. I hope we made her day a little lighter this morning.
Hugs and misses.
B.

1 comments:

Savannah Scarbrough said...

I might have to be in the E.R. myself! If my mom will not stop fliking my toenail every time she does that I just imagene it falling off!!