CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

SURPRISE!!













Chrissy and Gina threw me a lovely surprise gowing away party last weekend. I really was surprised too! My mom's husband Mark had me suspicious slightly prior but pulling up to the house I had NO CLUE!! There were no cars, as they had parked around the bend. Oh-and I was dressed to the nines in my new 'flapper' dress (from Savage Threads) because they had told me to dress up and were taking me to eat at The Olive Garden (my fave). So, upon seeing my GRANDMAS there, I called Chris to bring me some jeans! The best part (besides having everyone there for last hugs of course) was the FOOD! Everyone brought my favorites and I had plenty of left overs for the week-and the trip! Chrissy got me the most FABULOUS little Dorothy presents, my FAVE being the glitter globe, it has Munchkin land around the bottom, it plays somewhere over the rainbow and the ruby slippers click together! My (big) sis got the kids a book called S is for Sunflower and it goes through the alphabet relating each letter to Kansas! BRILLIANT-and thoughtful! She also got a bottle of 4 Sisters wine for us to pop and share.



It was bitter sweet. If you didn't get an invite-sorry-I obviously didn't make the list but it doesn't mean I love you any less. wink. These are JUST A FEW of my favorite pictures!


P.S. THANK YOU to everyone who loves and supports me in this crazy life change. I couldn't do it without you and I am blessed to have you in my life!

0 comments: