CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Volcanos?






Last night the kids and I took advantage of our huge driveway as an easel for our chalk creations. I've been trying to do something fun with them each night. The random lines are from Hollan, Aubs focused on shapes and I love Jace's giraffe-but not as much as I love daddy (and miss him)! Oh-and he drew a Freakin EASY button with a little caption that says"Well that was easy!" I think he'll be getting one of those for Christmas!



The view last night was amazing. I love how the mountains look with different weather. The shadow form the clouds, reflection of the sun-BEAUTIFUL! Last night there was plenty of PINK! Awesome. Jace thought it looked like a volcano.

I spoke with my surrogate mother/BFF Michielle last night-until my phone went dead. It was refreshing and nice to hear someone laughing at my daily parenting challenges. Love her.

Hope you have a great day! Muah!

2 comments:

Michielle said...

Awwww........I LOVE YOU TOO!!!....my BFF!!!.....sniff, sniff!!....your AWESOME!!
Love you to the MOON and back!!!
Michielle

doggiemom said...

The pictures are really neat. Love the "volcano effect" on the mountain. Can't wait to see the inside pictures. You need to do before and after pics of the boxes and how it all goes together.