CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Make my day!






So I've been well....quite a bit home sick the past couple of days. I miss my sisters, I miss my frinds, I miss Taco Tico and grass. 2 things that REALLY made me smile?

1.)Aubrey and Hollan went upstairs while I made lunch and returned like Swan Lake, spinning pirouttes for my approval-which they definately received! Dad would not be proud-but he doesn't read my blog-SO ENJOY THE EVIDENCE!!

2.)Yesterday was especially wearing. I love my children more than this entire worls, but I think we enjoy each other more with a few breaks every now and again. Tht being said-it's been 6 WEEKS 24/7 and I DO NOT enjoy being a single mother and admire my hubby for all of his help! We got home from the homecoming parade last night (that's a whole other story) and were settling in for the night when the doorbell rang. Who could it be? A neighbor wanting an egg? NOPE!! The flower delivery man. Surely he had the wrong address-my husban has NEVER sent me flowers. "Thornburgh?" he asked. YES!!!! A BEAUTIFUL arrangement with yellow friendship roses from my lovely surrogate mother/BFF Michielle! Awwww.... I teared up. The thoughtfulness from such a dear friend really warmed my heart. I didn't even take her flowers when she had surgery! (but in my defense I made her a little something special ;) So that was amazing and I needed to feel close and cared about. EXTRA hugs and misses to her today. If I had one wish for my Saturday (besides a million dollars, eternal health for my family and my hubby here) it would be that she and I were on an Indian hunt (can't explain ;), laughing and shopping endlessly through NM!!
Lots to do, as usual. Blessings to each of you that care about me (but don't call the florist ;) SERIOUSLY!! I appreciate all of your thoughts, well wishes and prayers. MUAH

3 comments:

Michielle said...

Hey Girlie!!

Awwww....I love you too!!! I'm sooo glad that they delivered the flowers last night!! (even though they aren't quite what I had wanted) :( Ohhhh MAN!!. That WOULD be fun going around on an Indian hunt......and SHOPPING!!! Nothing makes a girl feel better than retail THERAPY!!
Love ya,
Michielle

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh,,,my Hollan,,B,, Jollan,,,would make a cute girl...but he's still cuter as a boy!!! Sure do miss ya guys!!!

doggiemom said...

Love, love, love the outfits. Hollan is a natural! LOL Guess you better not mention that to hubby. What a thoughtful thing of Michielle to do. Got to meet that girl one of these days. Everyone talks about her. And it's always a good thing too. Maybe one of these days we will make it out that way. Got a cook-off next weekend to go to. Gotta go for now, talk again soon. Love the flowers they are really pretty.