CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Time Flies


It's true when they say "Time Flies." Everyone knows it. This layout will be in my June class at Scraps Galore, 2 more are to follow. It reminds me to stop and enjoy every moment I have. Each second that passes brings new adventure in our journey. Do you take advantage of the timeGod has given you?! You will never be able to recapture lost time. Please reflect on that. That darn Twilight series has my time occupied right now! I'm half way through book 4 and my children are being neglected due to my obsession! **note to Child Protective Services: I adore my children and they are actually fine. Spending quite an amount of time with their father** It's Brandi's fault. God love her. I'm now a card carrying member of Team Edward! LOL I don't anticipate sporting any necklaces professing my love for the Cullens-but I do have a button pinned to my scrap tote! There's just no other option at this point. I must discover who is plotting against Bella in Seattle-and will she choose Jacob?! I doubt it-but who knows what the plot holds! I'm off to Brandi's shortly. We'll chat over wine and pierce Leona's nose! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those papers so cute. I'm seeing them everywhere at the moment. Always wanted my nose pierced too.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That LO is ADORABLE!!!!! And I WON'T RUIN the ENDING of BOOK 4 for U....but eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk....I am sooooooooooooooo EXCITED U are reading them....I have read them 8 times each .... and seen the MOVIE like 6 times!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hartach said...

As you know I DO NOT read. It's a miracle I'm reading your blog, but I love you. Don't ruin the movie sequels for the rest of us by telling us about the books. ;)