CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Beth Moore

You are looking at an amazing, inspiring women of faith that God has blessed me with. I do not personally know her, yet, but I have been in her "Living Beyond Yourself" Bible study for several weeks now. I cannot even put into understanding the way her words have touched my heart. I feel that I too am led to inspire and lead the way she does; but my opportunity has yet to present itself. I know that it is all in His time.

Take a moment to listen to her today, be it You Tube or her publication site. Let the Lord touch your heart today. Know that He has a purpose and plan laid out for you. God does everything for a reason! Pray. Pray for me. Pray for yourself. Pray for the world. I pray for you. May the Lord work in your life the way that only He can. May he be with you, inspiring you to be exactly as he desires. May you realize your impact here on Earth and seek everlasting life through Him. In His glorious name I pray; Amen.

0 comments: