CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A little creativity.....

Inspired by Kolette Hall (an amazing, talented and super delightful mother and scrapper) I downloaded this from her blog and created this to hang from my studio door. It says, "There is nothing wrong with the world that a sensible woman could not settle in an afternoon!" Love it.



These are my princesses. We made 3 cakes for Aubrey's party! It tried to convince her we only needed the 1 but that didnt happen! Belle is my favorite. I'm not too impressed with myself-but they could have been worse!!










Sweet girl. A hanful now!






Blessings to you bloggers. Thinking of you Cathy, and Michielle, and Huelsman....With love!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh I am LOVING that door hanging and the QUOTE....and i soooooooooooo love love love love love love love thos cakes!!! Will U make me one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Belle is beautiful. I chickened out on making B's cake this year. I want to make the rainbow cake next year while he is still little.
Oh thanks for the encouraging words. I think mine has alot to do with the weather,lots of rain and tornado's, storms etc and other part brought on by Josh being 90% disabled now. At 28 you never except your husband to became disabled but I guess thats a true sign of war. I know I will get through, I just have to decide at what cost to to whom? We seen Fireproof about a 2 months ago. Josh likes to recommend it to others but cant see that we have the same issues of our own. It is a beautiful story. After seeing it I was surprised it didn't get more hype than I did. I rented it on a whelm from red box, when the one I wanted was out.

Michielle said...

I think you did AWESOME on the cakes!! Way to go Momma!! What fun to have a beautiful little girl!!....I love you Brynn. Thanks for thinking of me. I'm headed to Wichita today to be with Mom as she has her #18th chemo today. She's fighting soooo hard against this cancer!!....Hope you have a great day!! You're a good friend.

doggiemom said...

Been gone (at home) on vacation so I am just now catching up on everyone's blogs. Wow she is getting older. You know that time does fly and fast too!