CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

EASTER BLESSINGS!

I LOVE this picture of me. That is rare. I am wering the jacket my mom made for me-heading out to the Broadway production of Momma Mia!

A fairly good snap shot of my Easter blessings!

Emilee, Melanie, Madison, Samantha, Hollan, Aubrey, and Jace-ready to hunt eggs out back at Danielles!



Brian and Chris manning the grill for Eater dinner!


The Easter bunny came and was quite pleased with himself....the results!






Our Stay-at-home-mom group held a big Easter egg hunt and lunch at Haynes Park!




The Thornburgh's 1st Annual Easter Egg Coloring Party! I participated with my pink polka dot eggs!















Aubrey, Jace, and Hollan worked diligently.





















This was obviously the set-up PRE-party!
We had a wonderful church service and enjoyed the day! Thank you Lord!







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats a fabulous pic of you. Hot mamma.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeeee all the photos...and the 1st one of U....HOTTIE!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)