CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ready, Set, Create! And Alter.....


Hey there! The issue I am featured in has now been released! I am even being considered for the upcoming FULL ISSUE! For those of us that LOVE scrapped-EVERYTHING; it is chalk full of talent and creativeness. So-in honor of my excitement and inspiration; I am giving away a free issue!! What must I do. you ask?! Well-leave me a comment telling me a way that I may have inspired YOU! (If this is not the case, please feel free to "embellish" your story to make it sound good)! lol.
I am also thrilled to be designing for Scraps Galore! I am currently working with the Monky line from Reminisce, and their Easter sruff too! Stay tuned....and don't forget to post! I'll be selecting the winner withing the next few days!!
Blessings, B.

4 comments:

Michielle said...

Hi Brynn!!

Hey, you know, you DO inspire me!! You inspire me to keep going.....to keep moving....to keep keepin on. I totally am so proud of you that you have found such a wonderful place to settle when you moved to New Mexico. You are finding your potential there GIRL!!! WOW!! Take care and keep building on your talents and hope. (YOU showed potential in KS, BUT, New Mexico has totally brought out a new you!!!) Don't ya think??!! You've made new friends...you've worked to learn and improve your passions.....you're broadening your faith base. That is all so totally awesome!! Congratulations on being featured and for growing into an even MORE beautiful Brynn!!
Love ya,
Michielle

doggiemom said...

I'm so glad you made it in the mag. Can't wait to get my copy if I can find one here. Looks like a trip to Hobby Lobby will be in order shortly. I'm so glad you have found all the new girls to hang with down there. Hope to see you soon. Happy creating!! You know you can do it all when you set your mind to it. Heck look at all the little things you have already done around the new house.

Brandi said...

Hey my girlie!

I am so proud of you. I can wait to get a copy and have you autograph it, lol. I am not even lying. LOL, get your pink sharpie ready.

Duh, you inspire me all the time. Not just in "crafty I want to be more awesome" ways - you are a good woman, mom and probably one of the sweetest most thoughtful friends I have ever had. Part of me can't believe I have only know you for months because in some ways it feels like you have always been there. Mwah.

In the crafty ways, my loft in all Brynn inspiration (and her mad coupon stealing skills). I have always just been a scrapbooker but your home decor crafts inspire me to try more of those. We shall see!

Love ya!

Luv2scrap said...

I didn't see a winner yet so I am thought I would put out a comment. I only found your blog by going to other firends and I have reviewed it about every other day. What I like about your blog is that not only have you inspired to me to move out of the box and use my scrapbook supplies for home decor, but you have inspired me in my personal life. After reading your blog while your mom was visiting made me call my mother every day and let her know how I wish she was with me and could come see me more often. I thought about my mom a lot and had dreams of things that we could do together. It is nice to see that you have such a good relationship with your mom. Keep up the blogging, I love it!!!