CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Fill-ins.

My friend Naomi found post on Faiths blog...and its from a blog called Friday Fill-Ins.....here goes...

1. I'm _faithful____, I'm _content____, I _have to work on some laundry____.

2. Why do I have _so many blessings____ and not _enough confidence____?

3. How does this _photoshop____ work, anyway? (that was Naomi's too-but so appropriate)

4. Every morning, I __take my medicine__ on my _to eat breafast____.

5. I consider myself lucky because _I am taken care of____.

6. One day we’ll see _the ocean again____.

That was fun! ....I think I'll add this week's edition too!

1. __Sending surprise mail___ was my last random act of kindness.

2. Another place__another time__.

3. _Life lives____ in matters of the heart.

4. Coffee, tea or _SODA____.

5. _FAmily should never take___ seperate paths .

6. Our _family____ reminds me that there is _always reason for hope____.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _creating____, tomorrow my plans include _cleaning up a bit____ and Sunday, I want to _go to church____!

Please be sure to comment on my previous post, there are 2 women in the running! *MUAH*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i love these.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee your list!!!!!!! I am getting your RAK off in the mail tomorrow....one of the things I ordered for U was on back order! :( .... but it is on its way SOON! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Brandi said...

These are so fun. If and when I start blogging again, lol, I will have to do these.