CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Just Not Me

I have really been feeling 'off' the past few days. There's no particular reason this should be the case, so it's extra irritating. I despise not feeling how I want to feel. It's that kind of 'down and out' feeling-uugghh. I'm trying to remind myself that I can't be perfect-it's impossible. And, I suppose I deserve a break-but I don't feel like I do. I feel under the weather-yet I'm not sick. You get the point. I'm forcing myself to keep a craft date with my friend Janalynn.
My spirits were lifted when Brandi came by for a bit last night. We laughed-as always-and I'm so grateful to have found her and her family. Now I'm laughing out loud, as I'm reminded of her falling off of her shoes yesterday! -chuckle- Movie star style.... Oops-she reads this and I've now just shared that glorious and graceful moment with the internet world. I've got a busy weekend coming-but for now, I need some make-up, then we're off to make candles!

0 comments: