CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

WOW!

It's slightly stressful aroung here. I do not feel as prepared as normal for CAG, nor do I feel prepared for moving across the country!! Yet, somehow I know it will all work out. It always does-right?! Everyone is healthy and we are very blessed-I really can't ask for more.

I'll be closer to Creative Escape now-I'd really like to attend.

Church last night was intended for me. I woke up knowing I needed a big dose of God and it was just right. My BFF Chrissy has been spending a lot of time with me lately and I really enjoy that. I sure am ging to miss her. I am extra blessed to have someone to love my children and me-unconditionally. And YOU-Michielle, Huelsman, I can't even BEGIN to name them all!! WOW!! And KAthy Clapp, and Dayle Harris really pulled me through a rough spot this past weekend....where my hubby's surprise 30th went off without a hitch!!!

My 2 year old is bleeding-gotta go! I HEART YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

doggiemom said...

I know we are alllll going to miss you terribly when you move. But I know we will all keep in touch regularly too.

Michielle said...

I HEART YOU too Brynn!!! You are such a beautiful person!!! I love ya bunches and gonna really miss you!! I'm excited for you though. You're right, things will work out. God definitely smiled the day YOU were born!!!!
XXOOO Michielle