CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Ganza Recap










I felt that Ganza did not have its usual buzz this time, but that could have just been me missing Michielle! I had a geat team of girls with me and overall, we had a GREAT weekend. My friend Julie came down and blew the othe vendors out of the water with her handmade button jewelry. She was a great teacher to learn from and I was rockin out some pieces myself come Sunday afternoon. My friend Heather Scott form The Angel Company also made the trip (and shared the room with Julie to sleep). I adore them.

The BEST part: Seeing everyone (for what may be awhile) and taking pictures of friends I've come to cherish forever!

The WORST part: That I stayed up WAY TOO LATE (I'm not in my late teens anymore)!

My PROUDEST moment: That I was able to teach something to Jana, as I respect and think so highly of her. It was an honor.

The SADDEST moment: Good-byes!



1 comments:

Michielle said...

I missed you too baby girl!!! Man, I wished I could have stuck around long enough to have Julie teach me how to make those awesome rings!! I purchased 3!!! She is such a neat gal. Thanks for bringing her to Ganza!!!

Michielle