CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

#2 (scroll down for #1...then read up)








We looked....and looked....DID I MENTION THAT?!?! These were MY top3, after checking Sundays paper. Did I already say that I was typically too excited to take pictures of the inside?


The winner is........#3! I signed on Sunday...Chris will sign today (after we give them the rest of the $ ;) I went back and took pictures of the inside FROM the outside!! IT IS AMAZING!! IT IS BEAUTIFUL!! IT IS MY DREAM HOME!! More photos to come.....

We move THIS month!! Likely the third week. Anyone up for a packing party?!?! (NO-loyal blog scrap stalkers...you may not carry the boxes OUT TO YOUR CAR)!!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

NO! You can't move!!!!!!!!! I will hold you captive.

Kathy said...

NO! You may NOT move!!!!!!!! Beautiful house though.

Unknown said...

Brynn,
the house looks great can't wait to see the inside picts :)