CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

There's no flooding in New Mexico!

There weren't any houses with any basements there because they don't need them! So my new house won't have standing water like my current one! I spoke with the relator today and everything is set for us to take possession on the 22nd!

Blessings to everyone that is wet this evening! We were listening to the KFDI report on the news talking about all of the flooding details and my seven year old Jace says, "Mom, I say it's time to start building an ark!" It was precious-and still makes me chuckle to think about it!

Update from Ganza to come. Stay tuned.

1 comments:

Danica Spencer said...

Brynn-send me a message if you want to do something with P & P before you leave...Got a few more details about it if you want to know more