CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

2 POSTS IN ONE!!!! #1










I have had great intentions to update with some FABULOUS photos....but I've just been TOO TIRED at the end of the past few days! So I'll appease you with 2 posts!!


We looked at house, looked at MORE houses, and then too the world's longest sky tram 2 miles high into the Sandia Mountains! Next time I won't wear flip flops (and I'll bring a jacket for the 50 degree temperature variance)! Here are a few of my favorite photos from the experience..... Notice the CAUTION sign!! There was another on posted warning about BEARS!! HELLO! It is so NOT Kansas! Oh...and that is not fog around us-we were actually IN THE CLOUDS!!! AMAZING!!

1 comments:

jimmcquil said...

Hi Brynn Will you text me I lost your number. I'll tell you about it when you text me.
Jim McQ.