CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Would you go to my funeral?

With all the saddness, I can't help but wonder who would show up to my funeral. Would there be a lot of flowers-or just a few. And the thing I'd most want to know.....What would be said? If there were to be an open podeum and attendees were asked to share their favorite thoughts and moments of/with me, what would they be? Maybe I could have one of those 'funerals while you're alive" type of deals, we'll see!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Brynn,
don't be silly, you have tons of friends and the world would not be the same without you in it :) I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle, I know times like this are tough, try to stay positive and know you ARE loved :)

Michielle said...

I'm sure that there would be lots of flowers and lots of wonderful comments about how you impacted everyones lives!!! You never know!! They say, that even just smiling at a stranger as you pass by has an impact on that persons life...WOW!! Maybe that person was having a bad day and needed your friendly smile to brighten things up a bit!!! I like the 'pass it forward' deal. Stop and do something nice for someone, then they'll do something nice for someone else and the cycle continues.....before long, you have made a difference in many many lives!!!
Michielle

Michielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

BRYNN, I WOULD STAND UP AND SING SOMETHING LIKE "HERE LIES ONE CRAZY GIRL, KNEW HOW TO HAVE A GOOD TIME!!! AND THE FUNNY THING IS I CAN'T SING!!!! IT IS SO WEIRD YOU WRITE THIS BLOG, KERI AND I JUST THIS PAST SATURDAY WERE TALKING ABOUT THE EXACT SAME THING!!! SEE GREAT MINDS DO THINK ALIKE!!! YOUR FUNERAL WOULD BE A STANDING ROOM ONLY EVENT!!!

LOVE YA,
JENNIFER :)