CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My proposed Crop Camp layout

So I have purchased the scan-and-stitch program but it is not cooperating well. I cant seem to do the entire image and they're too big to e-mail. Any help ladies?

I have almost confirmed that I am doing pedicures for ganza. I will be in charge of all the frills! I have started gathering things and am looking forward to it. There's a CTMH contest deadlind of March 15th and I really want to participate. However, my spillimg my Coke on page 1 did not help. So we'll see.

I'll be at the store today-hopefully storing/filing photos. Stop by if you get a chance!

SUCK! It has been trying to upload my images and it's not coming through. They are bot 16MB if that means anything! What can I do?!

2 comments:

babsbrown said...

Dude- Reason #456 to get rid of the Coke! ;) honk honk. Just kidding.

Flair Girl said...

That is GREAT! It may even help!