CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Flattered to be tagged

Ten things about me. Right?!

1. All of my sisters and I have names that start with Br. Brea, Brenee', Brynn, Brandis, and Brayla.
2. My daughter goes by her middle name of Aubrey, her first name is Brenne' after my sister that past away.
3. My sisters and I all have matching tattoos of a butterfly with our names in it.
4. I am very similar to A. Day in the fact that I cannot stand to wear shoes (though I love the styles), prefer french pedis, and despise thong underwear.
5. I have done the mayors make-up. (Yes-current, and I have pictures)!
6. I sold Slumber Parties for 3 years.
7. Growing up, I wanted to be a nun.
8. We were Catholic family of the year in the 80's.
9. I was severelly abused (physically, verbally, and sexually) for a period of several years for which I have no memory.
10. I am secretly a lesbian

NOT!! In all actuality, I can hardly stand my own "girl stuff," let alone anyone elses.

Ok. My real #10. I have never experimented with drugs, nor do I drink. Though I'm ok with the idea of both.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

always fun to learn something new about a friend...thanks for playing along I have loved reading everyones tags :)

Liz S said...

I can't believe you sold Slumber Parties, me too!!! I didn't do it for 3 yrs, just about 1, I still have a ton of the stuff!!!