CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

SUCCESS



So these are my proposed Easter layouts for a Crop Camp class. What do you think? The solid papers are all bling and check out those egg chicks!
So I have been wondering why I didn't have any comments and then found them waiting to be moderated. (I had to do that due to an insecure ex of my sisters. His current (and did I mention U-G-L-Y) girlfriend is insistent upon continuing their ties. Apparently her life is so completely lame and miserable she has nothing better to do but harrass us). Imagine my surprise to find several waiting. And with such sweetness!
I LOVE YOU LADIES! I really do. And I would gladly haunt each and every one of you. Don't worry-I'll divide my scrapbook supplies. There's certainly enough to go around!
Night!

1 comments:

aday said...

OH SOO TALENTED. love it!!