CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Some recent creations...

This button cross is my first attempt. I hope to make various others for the craft show.


I LOVE this post-it version of a cookie sheet calender. It will be available for custom order.







I've had my eye on one of these laminate purses for quite awhile now and I FINALLY made one thanks to my dear friend Jean! I tried to stitch on the sides and it didn't look very good after the laminating-but I really like the front and back-my colors of course!









These are a few Halloween creations.
This is a candle holder-with a fake tealight.
TOO CUTE-especially with the Halloween shadows!
I've also made a Christmas one-but it will likely be re-vamped.













This little witch is a box sack and hold m&ms.









Frankie card-all out of punches except the hair.











The mummy is probably my favorite. His ribbon says EEK!
















And the matchbox mints. I've made about 100 of these (literally) and don't even want to look at them anymore! lol




This is the inside-lifesaver mint eyes that remind me of the Geico commercial! I'd love to send you a set of them. Leave me a comment telling me your favorite item shown here-and your favorite thing about Halloween! I'll pick a winner and send them out this week!











3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

girllllllllllll....u have been busy!!!! these are gorgeous! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

doggiemom said...

Glad you are still being crafty! I think my favorite is the Mummy and that cross is heavenly. With all the wire stuff going on around here and at the craft shows it is the "new" thing to have.

Michelle ~ said...

brynn, soooooooooooooo creative!! how are you doing? what awesome gifts!!