CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Punkin Fun

As a bonus project for our ASA challenge blog, I created a crapped pumpkin! The leaves are stamped from CTMH and I quite like the outcome-enogh that a few more a re in the works!



It's been a rough day. I would have liked to have taken the kids downtown for Balloon Fiesta celebrations, but they just didn't deserve it. Mostly my daughter that is. It's so difficult-Jace did everything as asked but Aubrey threw a fit. I wanted to go too but I couldn't justify it :( We managed to get my entire room clean (the kids had their own mess in there as well) and I'm REALLY behind on laundry! Ugghhh.... We were also going to have a big slumber party tonight with my BFF and her children, as both of our hubbt's are out of town-but her daughter was exposed to H1N1 at daycare-so we're keeping our distance. Needless to say, things aren't going according to plan-but they never do! Yesterday I signed up and paid for my 1st ever craft show-as a vendor that is! I'm excited-but nervous. It'll be mostly to advertise teaching paper carfting to thos interested-and custom orders-but I hardly feel qualified! Thinking of you all today-especially Julie and Lizard, my loyal commentors! Blessings.

2 comments:

Liz S. said...

Hey Girl, life never goes according to plan that's why it's so intersting and wonderful.

I think you'll do GREAT as a vendor you are extremely talented! Have some confindence in yourself, you have nothing to fear. I'm proud of you for getting out there and exposing yourself to new experiences, it's good for you.

Love ya

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Those PUMPKINS are ADORABLE!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE them!!!! And *sigh* I totally *get* the not being able going out when one's being a *bad* kid...I grounded Adam from going out on Halloween last year for the same reason....and thanks for the shout out dearest! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)