CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hey there.

I've been REALLY sick lately. Last Tuesday I went in for an iv and fluids. Its really had me wuite down-hearted, but hopefully this new med will help a bit. I'm off of my fibro meds because they've been futile. Frustrating to be in so much pain. Today I had an ultrasound for screening. It's interesting how God works......if the baby had co-operated they wouldn't have gone internally, in which the discovered a large mass (tumor (NOT cancerous) outside my right ovary. At least some of my pain has a reason! It will be removed, the OB will decide just how tomorrow. I'm a little concerned -but just about recovery. My husband is THE BEST, but I don't want all of the extra burden on him of home stuff on account of me not being up to par-for whatever reason! They have little concern for the baby, and that's comforting. Thank you for thinking of me, and keeping me in your prayers. I appreciate it so VERY much and it's just what I need when I'm struggling myself. Yours in Christ-B.

0 comments: