CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 27, 2009

Almost a month?!

Time flies-especially when you're under all of the symptoms of a new pregnancy. I've felt more myself the past few days than I have in a few months. I'm hoping it will continue. I've just been so down on myslef for not being everything I want to be. I haven't scrapbooked or created in 6 weeks now-you can't even walk into my studio it's in such shambles. The house is in pretty good shape, so that eases my pressure. I was assigned the leader of our new Women's Bible Studay at church-that's been the highlight of the month! I really feel called to be exactly where I am. Praise God for that. We have had immense trouble with our renters (previous) in Kansas. It's been almost unbearable (and I haven't even been dealing with it directly), prompting a 3 day trip to KS for Chris and the 2 littlest (DYING to be with grandma). Jace and I had an uncomfortably quiet weekend, I tried to make it special for him. Now, I'm seeking motivation, having begun my Monday morning with pharmacy frustration costing me $100 for a ruined RX. Ugghhh.... I just thought I should start blogging again-even if there's no pictures and it's a little down for my personal taste! lol. Hope all is well for any of you that still check this thing! Blessings.

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hope U stay feeling better....sorry bout your rough times....hope everything gets BETTER SOON! :):):):):):):):):):)

doggiemom said...

Eventually it will get better with the renters, you know. Either they pay or they need to move! You know how my story goes when it comes to the renters misbehaving badly! LOL Hopefully you will stay feeling good for a while so you can keep us all updated. Do you remember Becky from going with us to Tulsa last year. She is pregnant too. I think dues next month. What did you guys eat at that show or was it the ink???? Good times :)

Unknown said...

OMG OMG OMG girly how wonderful.

Michelle ~ said...

dear sister in Christ ~~ YOU need to remember whose you are!! and you are doing great! sorry about the potholes of life!! Ironically enough I've been praying for you. Ps 57:2 ~ His purposes for YOU. have a great day.