CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 7, 2009

The prayers must be working

I am blessed to have many praying for me during these difficult health issues; and God is listening. This morning, I feel better, and that's an accomplishment. I've even done a load of laundry!

We found out yesterday that this is a little boy. I kinda had a feeling.

The new items I ordered from Close to My Heart should arrive today. With any luck, I'll feel well enough to work!

Please keep those prayers coming my way for awhile. Each of your voices are a gift in my honor, restoring my spirit as well. Much thanks.

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

YAY for feeling better!! And CONGRATS on BABY BOY! :):):):):):):):):):)

Michielle said...

Brynn,

I love you and hope and pray that you will start feeling much much better soon!! I wish I was closer so that I could help you in some way!.....We are taking Preston to college this Sunday, Aug. 16th. So things are 'hairy and stressful' around here. But that's normal!!!
I think of you often and hope that you are making it through this.

Michelle ~ said...

Brynn, I am thrilled you are feeling better! yea God!! and congrats .. a boy! how exciting. Continuing praying for you!!
Ps. 57:2

Unknown said...

oh my goodness, I hope you and little man is feeling much better by now

Hartach said...

What are you talking about? You thought it was a girl. Or was that just wishful thinking? I hope you keep feeling better and better. Love ya!

Michelle ~ said...

Brynn, I know I've already commented but I must tell you ... I've been on vaca in FL for the last week .. and YOU popped into my brain to pray. How are you and the new baby doing? just wanted to say hello from CA.