CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Where the Wild Things Are!

They are definately here! lol. I went and purchased a new editon of this book with a layout in mind for kiddielit, however today is the 1st, and I'm pretty sure that was the deadling-and the book's still in the sack! No excuses, just life. I've been working on my hair accesories, cards and other things. I have pictures to post, but I haven't loaded them-maybe later. I've really been trying to promote my Close to My Heart venture-their products are just phenomonal! If you would be interested in helping me, you would be greatly rewrded, both with free products and my eternal gratitude! I want to succeed! www.closetomyheart.com I am waiting for my business card to arrive to officiate my personal website, so as of now I will have to take your order(s) and enter them manually! *Free ink pad with orders over $25, Free Reflections book with orders over $100. The Reflections book is AMAZING, as is everything from them! I look forward to hearing from you!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girl....U have until the 15th to load up your KIDDIE LIT LO!!!!! :):):):):):):):):) And would loveeeeeeeeee to see your products that U are selling! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

You still have time, I love their new challenge though, its awesome. I really hope more people play along with this one. I love the idea.