CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 19, 2009

The origin of pain is revealed

Although my husband feels the subject a bit too personal for the cyber world; I'm a 'lay it all out there' type girl. Always have been. That being said, I almost blogged earlier about my agonizing pain and worry. A few days ago, I mentioned my abdominal strain to the mid-wife, and since it's not accopmanied by bleeding (thank God), she said it's ok, just drink more. There have since been times that the stabbing has brought me to my knees. Knowing that this didn't feel typical, I called again today to share how intense it has become. Worried it may be an eptopic pregnancy, I was scheduled for a sonogram and lab work this afternoon. I wish I had a picture of the baby bean to share! The good news (best news) is that the baby is exactly where it's supposed to be, and it's heart beat is strong. *sigh of relief. The not so good news? I saw 2 large 'things' in the sonogram, and asked the technician what she was looking at. I promptly got an, "I'm not at liberty to say." Thanks. Well, apparently they were the 2 golf ball sized cysts taking up more than their fare share of space in my right ovary-thus causing the excruiating pain. They should take care of themselves within the next few weeks, and meanwhile, I'm trying to be tough (percocet's help)! So it's almost my birthday (June 30th), I'm pregnant, and I have 2 large cysts-I think that qualifies me for some extra TLC (involving greasy food)! Please keep us in your prayers. Yours in Christ, Brynn

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh u poor thing!!! I hope the pain stops soon!!!! Happy EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!!! {{{HUGS}}} and prayers coming your way! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Michelle ~ said...

Brynn, since I've just recently relocated .. I'm not doing a whole lot (KWIM?) so, I'll pray!! Eph. 3:20!! and take care, enjoy cool sips!!