CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My past 2 hours....

We had slept form 5am-9am and had to immediately call the dr. (the E.R. said so-we were ther from midnight until 4). Hollan (the 2 1/2 year old) has an abcess on his perennium(sp). As we pulled into the dr. Aubrey said that she didin't feel good and then proceeded to vomit all over herself, her seat, and my van! We cleaned up and went in. Jace spent the ENTIRE apt. in the bathroom with loose stools, the dr. strep tested Aubs (she's been exposed and we were already there), and noted Hollan's spreading infection, promptly calling a SURGEON, to which we are awaiting for a 1:45 apt! Oh yeah...and I have strep too! Meanwhile, Chris was at an interview, as he was highly recommended for a position in New Mexico. Of course they want him (who wouldn't) and he flies out on Monday. We (the kids and I) are driving out the Friday of Labor Day weekend to look at houses (and scrapbook stores)!

I AM OVERWHELMED RIGHT NOW!

I'll keep you posted.......

1 comments:

Michielle said...

Hey Girl!!! What in the h#ll happened to your world??!!!! I can't believe all the stuff that's happened since your fun day at the water park!!! YOU have strep too??!! NEW MEXICO??!!!! WOW!! What if I don't want you to go?? (too bad, right??) I'll have to call ya!! Please take care!!
Michielle