CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

CKC!!!


It's hard to believe that while attending a scrapbook convention; I forgot my camera-but it's true! I'm surprised they let me in! So....I have to wait for Huelsman to get me the pics, as she was our official photographer. Julie is copying what you may find to be the "

best" pictures....the one's of the 6 of us (Roeder, me, Keri, Huelsman, Becky and Julie) jammed into a photo booth at a Tulsa scrapbook store! It WAS SO MUCH FUN! It certainly beat missing my husband, which I've done plenty of! And a special thank you to him, as my entire adventure would not have been possible without his generous financial contribution(s)!

It is my intention to leave for New Mexico tomorrow afternoon, around 3:30. In case you hear this and wheels start spining, urging you to invade my scraproom-THINK AGAIN! I have a BFF, shar-pei and one hell of a guard-bird watching my house!! (The first (Chrissy) and last bite the hardest) Anyways, I am somewhat prepared and looking forward to the adventure! Keep us in your thoughts and prayers!

*Muah*

P.S. Here's a picture of my "CKC stash!" I scored amazing page kits, a Zutter corner rounder, SUPER sparkle glitter, this really neat plasticy flower sprinkle stuff, photo jewelry..........

0 comments: