CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wasting precious time

I should probably be savoring this time in my scrap room....but then again if I get up, Hollan will want to too. He's watching Word World, one of MY new favs on PBS. Everything on the show is made out of the letters that spell it. Does that make sense? If there's a pig on the show his body is p-i-g and so on. So I'm blog stalking and checking my regular sites and such. I think I'm going to work on t-shirt designs next. I want shirts that sy "Flair Girl" and "Frill Girl" I know you'll want one too! Don't fret, they'll likely be available for purchase next time you see us! I'm having trouble finding any shirt bases over 1XL, any recommendations? Let me know if you have a color/size request! I've had a layout idea floating around since Sat. but I need just the perfect paper. My CTMH gal was back Sat night and rounded it up for Gina to bring me last night and .....she forgot. ARGH! My therapist says that when my expectations are high I need to remember that we're all human....that means we all have fault...EVEN me, or is that ESPECIALLY me?! So we're booking for my first CKC! Yep-I've never gone. Huelsman, Gina, Julie and I will be sashaying our way to Tulsa next month! I'm really looking forward to it. There's great stuff to be had (that I'm OUT OF ROOM for) and memories to be made! Ok....on to those tee designs.

2 comments:

doggiemom said...

WOO HOO!!!!

CAN'T WAIT!!!

Heather Dawn said...

Oh, you'll love the Tulsa one!!! We went last year and had a blast! Love the apron too!