CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Anyone still reading me?

Well I'm glad. Seems I've forgotten how to blog....or that I even have a blog. I've really been trying to focus and develop my business. Please check out my website at www.flairandfrills.com It is still in progress but getting there. If I can find a few more designers I'll feel complete. I have a fabulous group of "frill girls" and need a few more "flair"! It is definately more work than I ever imagined. smile.

Summer Ganza is now wrapped up. It went off without much of a hitch. Wherever you nhave that many women gathered that closely there's bound to be a little drama! We completed 51 services without complaint (that I know of)! It is SO great to see old friends and make new ones! If you haven't hung out with Kim B. from Topeka, you should look her up. And if you haven't noticed how AMAZING Michielle Doll is; you're missing out. Put them both on your list to seek out for Fall Ganza! Oh....I can't foget the Diva Design girls; they're GREAT! And they have great stuff too. I indulged a little. wink. I have finished the necessary paper work and am preparing the calendar.

It's a domestic day and the laundry is calling....or maybe that's the children.

Until next time......

1 comments:

doggiemom said...

Look at you and your little "glam" picture. Hey the new thing looks real neat. The only thing I don't see is where you hold your classes. Of course you may still be working on that one too. OOPS! Anyway it all looks good.