CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

We've Returned-and I'm grateful!

Chris and I JUST returned from a luxury vacation on the Mexican Riveria at the Secret SilverSands Resort in Cancun! It was a whirlwind and we were treated like royalty there. As amazing as it was to be served NAB Pina Coladas on the beach, I was grateful to land safely back on US soil and return to see my children! Our reality is amazing as well and I find myself feeling more thankful. I'm trying to adapt an 'attitude of gratitude' as we have so very many blessings. I wasn't physically feeling well today, so we skipped church, but I am still humbled by the inspiring friends and church family we've found at Destiny Center. Our pastor is amazing, the kids have 2 special grandmas, and we have many who care and think about us. My new friend and customer Charlene had placed a CTMH order I delivered, and it was nice to chat with her for awhile and feel I have something to offer her and her business!

Oh-and an update on the craft show from my previous post.... I sold a few hand-made things and even better, found a few people who would like to learn as well. The best part?! The director of the Rio Rancho Parks and Recreation Dept. stopped by my booth and asked if I would teach for them!! I finished class descriptions for 4 classes to be offered in the upcoming Spring catalog, where I will be able to extend services and the papercrafting community with thousands of local people! I'm even offering 2 special classes for children and seniors! YAY!

I'll try to get into Abq. tomorrow and work on my photos to share. I'm caught up on e-mails, but haven't begun christmas cards yet. I have another ultrasound on Tuesday morning-10 more weeks til our new baby boy will be here! WOW!

I hope you are well and finding yourself in the Christmas spirit. Remember to stop and be grateful today. ~With blessing, B.

1 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

only 10 more weeks??? wow wow wow...time flies!!! Glad U had a great vacation!! sounds like FUN! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)