CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ahhhh....a garage door opener!

So we officially moved to New Mexico exactly a year ago. With the exception of twice, our 3 car garage has been full of anything but our vehicles! We've had a garage door opener, but had never programed it, as there was no need-until my dear husband cleaned it out. He changed my oil filter and programed my garage door opener so from now on, I can happily puch the little button and pull in. I have lived in several houses since moving out of my parents, but this is the 1st time to have my own garage door opener! I'm so thankful. For the husband who took the time and effort-the modern conveinence-and luxury-of the button that lifts up the door!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I soooooooooooooo love when things come together! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Liz S. said...

It's nice when things all work out. What a nice hubby you have for cleaning out your garage and giving you access to just pull in, Love it!